windows clickpang package
windows clickpang package is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall windows clickpang package from your systemwindows clickpang package
. Check out here
for more information on windows clickpang package. windows clickpang package is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clickpang folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. windows clickpang package's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\clickpang\uninstall_clickpang.exe delete. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall_clickpang.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1070080 bytes).
windows clickpang package contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1070080
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_clickpang.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to windows clickpang package version 1.0
windows clickpang package is a program released by windows clickpang package. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove windows clickpang package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase windows clickpang package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate windows clickpang package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "windows clickpang package". The windows clickpang package application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click windows clickpang package in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about windows clickpang package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove windows clickpang package.
8. After removing windows clickpang package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of windows clickpang package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing windows clickpang package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall windows clickpang package by windows clickpang package from your PC, nor are we saying that windows clickpang package by windows clickpang package is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall windows clickpang package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:35:37.950