winKeyLock version 18.104.22.168
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall winKeyLock version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall winKeyLock version 126.96.36.199 from your systemwinKeyLock
. Additional info about winKeyLock can be read here
. You can see more info on winKeyLock version 188.8.131.52 at http://winKeyLock.sourceforge.net/
. winKeyLock version 184.108.40.206 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\winKeyLock folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\winKeyLock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall winKeyLock version 220.127.116.11. winKeyLock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 727.00 KB (744448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in winKeyLock version 18.104.22.168. They take 801.65 KB (820894
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.65 KB)
- winKeyLock.exe (727.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of winKeyLock version 22.214.171.124.
winKeyLock version 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company winKeyLock. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase winKeyLock version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall winKeyLock version 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find winKeyLock version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "winKeyLock version 18.104.22.168". The winKeyLock version 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select winKeyLock version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding winKeyLock version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for winKeyLock version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://winKeyLock.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\winKeyLock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall winKeyLock version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling winKeyLock version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of winKeyLock version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing winKeyLock version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove winKeyLock version 188.8.131.52 by winKeyLock from your computer, we are not saying that winKeyLock version 184.108.40.206 by winKeyLock is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove winKeyLock version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 14:02:00.347