This info is about winDSK8 2.0.2.x for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall winDSK8 2.0.2.x from your systemEducational DSP, LLC
. You can read more on Educational DSP, LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about winDSK8 2.0.2.x can be found at http://www.educationaldsp.com
. winDSK8 2.0.2.x is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\winDSK8 folder, depending on the user's option. winDSK8 2.0.2.x's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\winDSK8\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\winDSK8\uninstall.log. winDSK8.exe is the winDSK8 2.0.2.x's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.28 MB (6589440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside winDSK8 2.0.2.x. They take about 6.30 MB (6610944
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (21.00 KB)
- winDSK8.exe (6.28 MB)
The current web page applies to winDSK8 2.0.2.x version 2.0.2.
winDSK8 2.0.2.x is an application marketed by Educational DSP, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall winDSK8 2.0.2.x is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall winDSK8 2.0.2.x with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate winDSK8 2.0.2.x or simply activate the Search feature and type in "winDSK8 2.0.2.x". The winDSK8 2.0.2.x application will be found automatically. After you select winDSK8 2.0.2.x in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding winDSK8 2.0.2.x, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for winDSK8 2.0.2.x:
- The publisher is: http://www.educationaldsp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\winDSK8\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\winDSK8\uninstall.log
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove winDSK8 2.0.2.x.
8. After removing winDSK8 2.0.2.x, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong winDSK8 2.0.2.x which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing winDSK8 2.0.2.x using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove winDSK8 2.0.2.x by Educational DSP, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that winDSK8 2.0.2.x by Educational DSP, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove winDSK8 2.0.2.x supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:09:49.820