This info is about win2day Poker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall win2day Poker from your computerBoss Media AB
. Go over here
where you can read more on Boss Media AB. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\win2day Poker directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove win2day Poker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\win2day Poker\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named poker.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in win2day Poker. They occupy 4.94 MB (5177826
bytes) on disk.
- browserhost.exe (32.00 KB)
- insttool.exe (72.00 KB)
- poker.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.65 MB)
- update.exe (128.00 KB)
The current web page applies to win2day Poker version 2
win2day Poker is an application released by the software company Boss Media AB. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase win2day Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase win2day Poker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find win2day Poker or simply click the Search feature and type in "win2day Poker". If it exists on your system the win2day Poker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select win2day Poker in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding win2day Poker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall win2day Poker.
8. After removing win2day Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of win2day Poker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing win2day Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove win2day Poker by Boss Media AB from your computer, we are not saying that win2day Poker by Boss Media AB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove win2day Poker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-13 07:16:52.063