wikiHow is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall wikiHow from your PCwikiHow
. Open here
for more info on wikiHow. More information about the app wikiHow can be seen at http://www.wikihow.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wikihow-dda364af1117457ad3343713e95804e2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for wikiHow is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wikihow-dda364af1117457ad3343713e95804e2\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the wikiHow's primary executable file and it takes close to 85.52 KB (87568 bytes) on disk.
wikiHow installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 85.52 KB (87568
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (85.52 KB)
wikiHow is an application by the software company wikiHow. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase wikiHow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall wikiHow from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate wikiHow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "wikiHow". If it is installed on your PC the wikiHow app will be found very quickly. After you click wikiHow in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about wikiHow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for wikiHow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wikihow.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wikihow-dda364af1117457ad3343713e95804e2\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall wikiHow.
8. After removing wikiHow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong wikiHow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing wikiHow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove wikiHow by wikiHow from your computer, we are not saying that wikiHow by wikiHow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove wikiHow in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 03:49:52.100