wifi Bridge 1.3
wifi Bridge 1.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall wifi Bridge 1.3 from your PCwifi Bridge
. Additional info about wifi Bridge can be found here
. Click on http://wifibridge.codeplex.com/
to get more data about wifi Bridge 1.3 on wifi Bridge's website. Usually the wifi Bridge 1.3 application is found in the C:\Program Files\wifi Bridge folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for wifi Bridge 1.3 is C:\Program Files\wifi Bridge\Uninstall.exe. wifi Bridge 1.3's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1164800 bytes) and is named VirtualRouterClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside wifi Bridge 1.3. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1281478
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (113.94 KB)
- VirtualRouterClient.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to wifi Bridge 1.3 version 1.3
wifi Bridge 1.3 is a program offered by the software company wifi Bridge. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase wifi Bridge 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove wifi Bridge 1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find wifi Bridge 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "wifi Bridge 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the wifi Bridge 1.3 program will be found automatically. After you select wifi Bridge 1.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding wifi Bridge 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for wifi Bridge 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://wifibridge.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\wifi Bridge\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove wifi Bridge 1.3.
8. After removing wifi Bridge 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of wifi Bridge 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling wifi Bridge 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove wifi Bridge 1.3 by wifi Bridge from your computer, we are not saying that wifi Bridge 1.3 by wifi Bridge is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove wifi Bridge 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:53:19.790