This page contains complete information on how to remove whois 3.1.3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall whois 3.1.3 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. More info about Nsasoft LLC. can be seen here
. Detailed information about whois 3.1.3 can be seen at http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_medium=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_campaign=WHOIS_APP
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\whois folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for whois 3.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\whois\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 687.69 KB (704192 bytes) on disk and is named whois.exe.
whois 3.1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 1.35 MB (1419230
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- whois.exe (687.69 KB)
This page is about whois 3.1.3 version 3.1.3
whois 3.1.3 is an application marketed by Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall whois 3.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove whois 3.1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find whois 3.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "whois 3.1.3". If it exists on your system the whois 3.1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click whois 3.1.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding whois 3.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for whois 3.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_medium=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_campaign=WHOIS_APP
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\whois\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove whois 3.1.3.
8. After uninstalling whois 3.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of whois 3.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling whois 3.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall whois 3.1.3 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that whois 3.1.3 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall whois 3.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:29:38.687