You can find below detailed information on how to remove whois 3.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall whois 3.1 from your PCNsasoft LLC.
. More information about Nsasoft LLC. can be seen here
. Detailed information about whois 3.1 can be found at http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_medium=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_campaign=WHOIS_APP
. Usually the whois 3.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\whois folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for whois 3.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\whois\unins000.exe". whois.exe is the whois 3.1's main executable file and it takes about 686.12 KB (702584 bytes) on disk.
whois 3.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.35 MB (1417622
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- whois.exe (686.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of whois 3.1.
whois 3.1 is a program offered by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove whois 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove whois 3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find whois 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "whois 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the whois 3.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select whois 3.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about whois 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for whois 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_medium=WHOIS_APP_User&utm_campaign=WHOIS_APP
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\whois\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove whois 3.1.
8. After uninstalling whois 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of whois 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing whois 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove whois 3.1 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that whois 3.1 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove whois 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 03:14:47.200