This web page contains thorough information on how to remove webssearches uninstall for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall webssearches uninstall from your PCwebssearches
. You can find out more on webssearches or check for application updates here
. Usually the webssearches uninstall program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webssearches folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing webssearches uninstall is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webssearches\UninstallManager.exe -ptid=pjr. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. webssearches uninstall's main file takes around 1.84 MB (1927680 bytes) and is named UninstallManager.exe.
The following executables are installed beside webssearches uninstall. They take about 1.84 MB (1927680
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallManager.exe (1.84 MB)
When planning to uninstall webssearches uninstall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\webssearches uninstall
webssearches uninstall is an application by the software company webssearches. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove webssearches uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall webssearches uninstall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate webssearches uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "webssearches uninstall". The webssearches uninstall app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click webssearches uninstall in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about webssearches uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove webssearches uninstall.
8. After uninstalling webssearches uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong webssearches uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling webssearches uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove webssearches uninstall by webssearches from your computer, we are not saying that webssearches uninstall by webssearches is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove webssearches uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:59.180