This web page contains thorough information on how to remove webssearches uninstall for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall webssearches uninstall from your PCwebssearches
. You can find out more on webssearches or check for application updates here
. Usually the webssearches uninstall program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webssearches folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing webssearches uninstall is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webssearches\UninstallManager.exe -ptid=pjr. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. webssearches uninstall's main file takes around 1.84 MB (1927680 bytes) and is named UninstallManager.exe.
The following executables are installed beside webssearches uninstall. They take about 1.84 MB (1927680
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallManager.exe (1.84 MB)
When planning to uninstall webssearches uninstall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\webssearches uninstall
webssearches uninstall is an application by the software company webssearches. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove webssearches uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall webssearches uninstall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find webssearches uninstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "webssearches uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the webssearches uninstall program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select webssearches uninstall in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding webssearches uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove webssearches uninstall.
8. After uninstalling webssearches uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong webssearches uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling webssearches uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove webssearches uninstall by webssearches from your computer, we are not saying that webssearches uninstall by webssearches is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove webssearches uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:09:59.180