You can find below detailed information on how to remove webcamXP 5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall webcamXP 5 from your systemMoonware Studios
. More data about Moonware Studios can be found here
. Please follow http://www.webcamxp.com
if you want to read more on webcamXP 5 on Moonware Studios's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\webcamXP5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for webcamXP 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\webcamXP5\wl-uninst.exe. wLite.exe is the webcamXP 5's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.66 MB (5931840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with webcamXP 5. They occupy about 17.09 MB (17923523
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Updater.exe (1.64 MB)
- wCompressor.exe (1.44 MB)
- wl-uninst.exe (183.51 KB)
- wLite.exe (5.66 MB)
- wService.exe (5.04 MB)
- wServiceControl.exe (1,010.50 KB)
- wSettingsCleaner.exe (1.12 MB)
- wSettingsEditor.exe (1.02 MB)
This page is about webcamXP 5 version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other webcamXP 5 versions:
...click to view all...
webcamXP 5 is an application offered by Moonware Studios. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase webcamXP 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase webcamXP 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find webcamXP 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "webcamXP 5". If it exists on your system the webcamXP 5 program will be found automatically. When you click webcamXP 5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding webcamXP 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for webcamXP 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webcamxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\webcamXP5\wl-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall webcamXP 5.
8. After removing webcamXP 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong webcamXP 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing webcamXP 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall webcamXP 5 by Moonware Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that webcamXP 5 by Moonware Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall webcamXP 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 06:21:16.000