webcamOnTop v5.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall webcamOnTop v5.2 from your PCJPElectron.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JPElectron.com. Click on http://www.jpelectron.com
to get more info about webcamOnTop v5.2 on JPElectron.com's website. webcamOnTop v5.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\webcamOnTop folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall webcamOnTop v5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\webcamOnTop\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. webcamOnTop v5.2's main file takes around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) and its name is webcam.exe.
webcamOnTop v5.2 is composed of the following executables which take 715.21 KB (732372
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (675.21 KB)
- webcam.exe (40.00 KB)
This data is about webcamOnTop v5.2 version 5.2
webcamOnTop v5.2 is an application released by JPElectron.com. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase webcamOnTop v5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove webcamOnTop v5.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate webcamOnTop v5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "webcamOnTop v5.2". If it is installed on your PC the webcamOnTop v5.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select webcamOnTop v5.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about webcamOnTop v5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for webcamOnTop v5.2:
- The software company is: http://www.jpelectron.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\webcamOnTop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove webcamOnTop v5.2.
8. After uninstalling webcamOnTop v5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of webcamOnTop v5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing webcamOnTop v5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall webcamOnTop v5.2 by JPElectron.com from your computer, we are not saying that webcamOnTop v5.2 by JPElectron.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall webcamOnTop v5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:00:32.570