web'n'walk Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall web'n'walk Manager from your systemT-Mobile D
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on T-Mobile D. Detailed information about web'n'walk Manager can be seen at http://www.t-mobile.de
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\web'n'walk Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. web'n'walk Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\web'n'walk Manager\uninst.exe. web'n'walk Manager's primary file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and its name is web'n'walk Manager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in web'n'walk Manager. They occupy 5.52 MB (5790498
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bmctl.exe (368.00 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (108.00 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (216.00 KB)
- bmop.exe (684.00 KB)
- bmop2x.exe (468.00 KB)
- bmverify.exe (44.00 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (248.00 KB)
- DataCardPM32.exe (572.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (96.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (124.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (94.84 KB)
- web'n'walk Manager.exe (52.00 KB)
- WTGU.exe (837.45 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.00.108
of web'n'walk Manager. You can find here a few links to other web'n'walk Manager releases:
web'n'walk Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\web'n'walk Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\web'n'walk Manager
web'n'walk Manager is a program by the software company T-Mobile D. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall web'n'walk Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete web'n'walk Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate web'n'walk Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "web'n'walk Manager". If it exists on your system the web'n'walk Manager program will be found automatically. After you click web'n'walk Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding web'n'walk Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for web'n'walk Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.t-mobile.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\web'n'walk Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall web'n'walk Manager.
8. After uninstalling web'n'walk Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of web'n'walk Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing web'n'walk Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove web'n'walk Manager by T-Mobile D from your computer, nor are we saying that web'n'walk Manager by T-Mobile D is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove web'n'walk Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 15:05:21.933