weDownload Manager Pro
weDownload Manager Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall weDownload Manager Pro from your computerweDownload
. More data about weDownload can be read here
. weDownload Manager Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing weDownload Manager Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 155.50 KB (159232 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
weDownload Manager Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 155.50 KB (159232
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (155.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of weDownload Manager Pro. You can find below a few links to other weDownload Manager Pro versions:
weDownload Manager Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall weDownload Manager Pro from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\43628.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\Installer.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\utils.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\weDownload Manager Pro.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\weDownload Manager Pro-buttonutil.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\weDownload Manager Pro-buttonutil.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\weDownload Manager Pro-buttonutil64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\weDownload Manager Pro\weDownload Manager Pro-buttonutil64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\weDownload Manager ProUninstaller_1526248296.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\weDownload Manager ProUninstaller_1526248332.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\weDownload Manager ProUninstaller_1529714350.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\weDownload Manager ProUninstaller_1529714805.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\weDownload Manager ProUninstaller_1529714851.log
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\weDownload Manager Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\weDownload Manager Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\weDownload Manager Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\weDownload Manager Pro
weDownload Manager Pro is an application offered by weDownload. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove weDownload Manager Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove weDownload Manager Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find weDownload Manager Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "weDownload Manager Pro". The weDownload Manager Pro program will be found automatically. When you select weDownload Manager Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about weDownload Manager Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove weDownload Manager Pro.
8. After removing weDownload Manager Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong weDownload Manager Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling weDownload Manager Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall weDownload Manager Pro by weDownload from your computer, we are not saying that weDownload Manager Pro by weDownload is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall weDownload Manager Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 01:06:53.007