This web page is about wc3270 3.5ga10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall wc3270 3.5ga10 from your PCPaul Mattes
. You can find out more on Paul Mattes or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to wc3270 3.5ga10 at http://x3270.bgp.nu
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\wc3270 directory (same installation drive as Windows). wc3270 3.5ga10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\wc3270\unins000.exe. wc3270.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.10 MB (2200912 bytes) on disk.
wc3270 3.5ga10 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.06 MB (6358208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- catf.exe (126.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.42 KB)
- wc3270.exe (2.10 MB)
- wc3270wiz.exe (385.00 KB)
- wpr3287.exe (889.09 KB)
- ws3270.exe (1.76 MB)
- x3270if.exe (164.83 KB)
The current page applies to wc3270 3.5ga10 version 32703.510
wc3270 3.5ga10 is a program marketed by the software company Paul Mattes. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall wc3270 3.5ga10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall wc3270 3.5ga10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate wc3270 3.5ga10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "wc3270 3.5ga10". If it exists on your system the wc3270 3.5ga10 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select wc3270 3.5ga10 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about wc3270 3.5ga10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for wc3270 3.5ga10:
- The web site of the program is: http://x3270.bgp.nu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\wc3270\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove wc3270 3.5ga10.
8. After uninstalling wc3270 3.5ga10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong wc3270 3.5ga10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling wc3270 3.5ga10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall wc3270 3.5ga10 by Paul Mattes from your computer, we are not saying that wc3270 3.5ga10 by Paul Mattes is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall wc3270 3.5ga10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 01:10:35.180