wavebox is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall wavebox from your PCWavebox
. You can find out more on Wavebox or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\wavebox directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove wavebox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\wavebox\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wavebox.exe is the wavebox's primary executable file and it takes approximately 609.02 KB (623632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with wavebox. They occupy about 115.58 MB (121189232
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- Wavebox.exe (609.02 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- Wavebox.exe (54.77 MB)
- Wavebox.exe (54.78 MB)
This page is about wavebox version 3.1.8
alone. You can find here a few links to other wavebox releases:
...click to view all...
wavebox is an application offered by the software company Wavebox. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall wavebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase wavebox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find wavebox or simply click the Search field and type in "wavebox". If it is installed on your PC the wavebox app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click wavebox in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about wavebox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove wavebox.
8. After removing wavebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong wavebox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling wavebox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall wavebox by Wavebox from your PC, nor are we saying that wavebox by Wavebox is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall wavebox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 16:37:38.107