You can find below detailed information on how to remove wSHDCOM 0.99.06 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall wSHDCOM 0.99.06 from your systemIvica Sindicic
. Go over here
for more info on Ivica Sindicic. You can see more info on wSHDCOM 0.99.06 at http://wshdcom.exor.hr/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\wSHDCOM directory (same installation drive as Windows). wSHDCOM 0.99.06's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\wSHDCOM\Setup.exe /remove. The program's main executable file is titled wSHDCom.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1058816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of wSHDCOM 0.99.06. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1127936
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (67.50 KB)
- wSHDCom.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to wSHDCOM 0.99.06 version 0.99.06
wSHDCOM 0.99.06 is a program offered by the software company Ivica Sindicic. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase wSHDCOM 0.99.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete wSHDCOM 0.99.06 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate wSHDCOM 0.99.06 or simply activate the Search field and type in "wSHDCOM 0.99.06". The wSHDCOM 0.99.06 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select wSHDCOM 0.99.06 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about wSHDCOM 0.99.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for wSHDCOM 0.99.06:
- The publisher is: http://wshdcom.exor.hr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\wSHDCOM\Setup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall wSHDCOM 0.99.06.
8. After removing wSHDCOM 0.99.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of wSHDCOM 0.99.06 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing wSHDCOM 0.99.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall wSHDCOM 0.99.06 by Ivica Sindicic from your computer, nor are we saying that wSHDCOM 0.99.06 by Ivica Sindicic is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall wSHDCOM 0.99.06 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 15:20:33.733