vuBrief 18.104.22.1683 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall vuBrief 22.214.171.1243 from your PCLonerD
. More information on LonerD can be found here
. More information about the application vuBrief 126.96.36.1993 can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. You can uninstall vuBrief 188.8.131.523 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\vu_Brief.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vu_Brief.exe is the vuBrief 184.108.40.2063's main executable file and it takes about 2.28 MB (2389504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in vuBrief 220.127.116.113. They take 2.28 MB (2389504
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to vuBrief 18.104.22.1683 version 22.214.171.1243
vuBrief 126.96.36.1993 is a program by the software company LonerD. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall vuBrief 188.8.131.523 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall vuBrief 184.108.40.2063 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vuBrief 220.127.116.113 or simply click the Search feature and type in "vuBrief 18.104.22.1683". If it exists on your system the vuBrief 22.214.171.1243 program will be found automatically. After you select vuBrief 126.96.36.1993 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about vuBrief 188.8.131.523, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for vuBrief 184.108.40.2063:
- The web site of the program is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\vu_Brief.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vuBrief 220.127.116.113.
8. After removing vuBrief 18.104.22.1683, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vuBrief 22.214.171.1243 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vuBrief 126.96.36.1993 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vuBrief 188.8.131.523 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that vuBrief 184.108.40.2063 by LonerD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall vuBrief 220.127.116.113 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-28 19:28:51.723