vuBrief 126.96.36.1993 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall vuBrief 188.8.131.523 from your PCLonerD
. More information on LonerD can be found here
. More information about the application vuBrief 184.108.40.2063 can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. You can uninstall vuBrief 220.127.116.113 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\vu_Brief.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vu_Brief.exe is the vuBrief 18.104.22.1683's main executable file and it takes about 2.28 MB (2389504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in vuBrief 22.214.171.1243. They take 2.28 MB (2389504
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to vuBrief 126.96.36.1993 version 188.8.131.523
vuBrief 184.108.40.2063 is a program by the software company LonerD. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall vuBrief 220.127.116.113 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall vuBrief 18.104.22.1683 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find vuBrief 22.214.171.1243 or simply activate the Search field and type in "vuBrief 126.96.36.1993". If it exists on your system the vuBrief 188.8.131.523 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click vuBrief 184.108.40.2063 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding vuBrief 220.127.116.113, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for vuBrief 18.104.22.1683:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\vu_Brief.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vuBrief 22.214.171.1243.
8. After removing vuBrief 126.96.36.1993, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vuBrief 188.8.131.523 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vuBrief 184.108.40.2063 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vuBrief 220.127.116.113 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that vuBrief 18.104.22.1683 by LonerD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall vuBrief 22.214.171.1243 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-28 19:28:51.723