vpnmon versjon 1.0
vpnmon versjon 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall vpnmon versjon 1.0 from your computerJashbren Limited
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Jashbren Limited. More details about vpnmon versjon 1.0 can be seen at https://www2.vpnmon.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vpnmon folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\vpnmon\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vpnmon versjon 1.0. vpnmon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1712640 bytes) on disk.
vpnmon versjon 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.17 MB (9610690
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tap-windows-9.21.2.exe (250.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
- vpnmon.exe (1.63 MB)
- Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_1_1d.exe (2.99 MB)
- openssl.exe (874.47 KB)
- openvpn.exe (992.50 KB)
The current web page applies to vpnmon versjon 1.0 version 1.0
vpnmon versjon 1.0 is a program marketed by Jashbren Limited. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase vpnmon versjon 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove vpnmon versjon 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vpnmon versjon 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "vpnmon versjon 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the vpnmon versjon 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select vpnmon versjon 1.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about vpnmon versjon 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for vpnmon versjon 1.0:
- The publisher is: https://www2.vpnmon.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vpnmon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vpnmon versjon 1.0.
8. After removing vpnmon versjon 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of vpnmon versjon 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vpnmon versjon 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove vpnmon versjon 1.0 by Jashbren Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that vpnmon versjon 1.0 by Jashbren Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove vpnmon versjon 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 05:43:26.837