This info is about vloader 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall vloader 2.1 from your systemby blez
. You can read more on by blez or check for application updates here
. Click on http://blez.wordpress.com
to get more facts about vloader 2.1 on by blez's website. vloader 2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\vloader folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall vloader 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\vloader\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files\vloader\uninstall.log. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. vloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 161.50 KB (165376 bytes) on disk.
vloader 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.40 MB (1469440
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (1.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (21.00 KB)
- vloader.exe (161.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of vloader 2.1.
vloader 2.1 is an application marketed by the software company by blez. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall vloader 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase vloader 2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate vloader 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vloader 2.1". If it exists on your system the vloader 2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select vloader 2.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding vloader 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for vloader 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://blez.wordpress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vloader\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files\vloader\uninstall.log
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vloader 2.1.
8. After uninstalling vloader 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vloader 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vloader 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vloader 2.1 by by blez from your computer, nor are we saying that vloader 2.1 by by blez is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vloader 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 06:07:05.843