This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall visualbee toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall visualbee toolbar from your systemvisualbee
. Further information on visualbee can be seen here
. visualbee toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\visualbee\visualbee\18.104.22.168 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing visualbee toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\visualbee\visualbee\22.214.171.124\GUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called visualbeesrv.exe and occupies 369.90 KB (378776 bytes).
visualbee toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 900.79 KB (922413
bytes) on disk.
- GUninstaller.exe (332.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.41 KB)
- visualbeesrv.exe (369.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of visualbee toolbar .
visualbee toolbar is an application marketed by the software company visualbee. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove visualbee toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove visualbee toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find visualbee toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "visualbee toolbar ". If it is installed on your PC the visualbee toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select visualbee toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about visualbee toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove visualbee toolbar .
8. After removing visualbee toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of visualbee toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling visualbee toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove visualbee toolbar by visualbee from your computer, we are not saying that visualbee toolbar by visualbee is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove visualbee toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 11:25:53.810