virus ql is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall virus ql from your PCHDPlus-3.1TotalV01.11
. Further information on HDPlus-3.1TotalV01.11 can be found here
. virus ql is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V01.11 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall virus ql by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V01.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 41a8996a-f79f-4db1-9214-be3c28ff708e-3.exe is the virus ql's main executable file and it occupies about 1.95 MB (2043824 bytes) on disk.
virus ql is composed of the following executables which take 4.57 MB (4787312
bytes) on disk:
- 41a8996a-f79f-4db1-9214-be3c28ff708e-3.exe (1.95 MB)
- 41a8996a-f79f-4db1-9214-be3c28ff708e-5.exe (860.42 KB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V01.11-bg.exe (623.42 KB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V01.11-codedownloader.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.42 KB)
The current page applies to virus ql version 22.214.171.124
If you are manually uninstalling virus ql we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
virus ql is an application offered by HDPlus-3.1TotalV01.11. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove virus ql is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete virus ql with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate virus ql or simply click the Search field and type in "virus ql". If it is installed on your PC the virus ql app will be found automatically. After you click virus ql in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding virus ql, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall virus ql.
8. After removing virus ql, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of virus ql that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing virus ql with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove virus ql by HDPlus-3.1TotalV01.11 from your PC, we are not saying that virus ql by HDPlus-3.1TotalV01.11 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove virus ql supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:39:21.773