You can find below detailed information on how to remove videos 1.00 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall videos 1.00 from your systemNovin Comoter
. More data about Novin Comoter can be seen here
. You can get more details related to videos 1.00 at http://www.company.com/
. Usually the videos 1.00 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Novin Comoter\videos directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for videos 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Novin Comoter\videos\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 112.64 KB (115339 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside videos 1.00. They occupy about 112.64 KB (115339
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (112.64 KB)
This data is about videos 1.00 version 1.00
videos 1.00 is an application by the software company Novin Comoter. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall videos 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall videos 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find videos 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "videos 1.00". If it exists on your system the videos 1.00 program will be found automatically. After you select videos 1.00 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about videos 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for videos 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Novin Comoter\videos\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall videos 1.00.
8. After removing videos 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of videos 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing videos 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove videos 1.00 by Novin Comoter from your computer, we are not saying that videos 1.00 by Novin Comoter is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove videos 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:26:34.813