This page is about video.NET 0.9.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall video.NET 0.9.0.0 from your systemclone.AD
. Check out here
where you can get more info on clone.AD. You can read more about on video.NET 0.9.0.0 at http://www.clonead.co.uk/
. Usually the video.NET 0.9.0.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\clone.AD\video.NET folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for video.NET 0.9.0.0 is C:\Program Files\clone.AD\video.NET\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named video.NET.exe and it has a size of 2.49 MB (2614272 bytes).
video.NET 0.9.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.64 MB (26889342
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (752.16 KB)
- video.NET.exe (2.49 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (22.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0.0
of video.NET 0.9.0.0.
video.NET 0.9.0.0 is an application marketed by clone.AD. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase video.NET 0.9.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase video.NET 0.9.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find video.NET 0.9.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "video.NET 0.9.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the video.NET 0.9.0.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select video.NET 0.9.0.0 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about video.NET 0.9.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for video.NET 0.9.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.clonead.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clone.AD\video.NET\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall video.NET 0.9.0.0.
8. After uninstalling video.NET 0.9.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of video.NET 0.9.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling video.NET 0.9.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall video.NET 0.9.0.0 by clone.AD from your PC, nor are we saying that video.NET 0.9.0.0 by clone.AD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall video.NET 0.9.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 18:48:34.243