This page is about video-high for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall video-high from your systemvideohq
. Check out here
for more details on videohq. video-high is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall video-high. video-high's primary file takes about 75.50 KB (77312 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
video-high is composed of the following executables which occupy 75.50 KB (77312
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about video-high version 188.8.131.52
video-high has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\52922.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\52922.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\Installer.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\video-high.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\video-high\video-high-bho64.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\video-high
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\video-high\Log\video-high-bho64.dll
video-high is an application by videohq. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove video-high is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall video-high using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find video-high or simply click the Search feature and type in "video-high". The video-high program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click video-high in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding video-high, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove video-high.
8. After removing video-high, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong video-high which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling video-high with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove video-high by videohq from your computer, we are not saying that video-high by videohq is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove video-high supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 09:03:15.753