This web page contains thorough information on how to remove version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall version 22.214.171.124 from your computerDynojet Research Inc.
. Further information on Dynojet Research Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the software version 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.powercommander.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Power Commander 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Power Commander 5\unins000.exe. version 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 4.14 MB (4338688 bytes) and is called PC5ControlCenter.exe.
version 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.30 MB (6609178
bytes) on disk:
- IgnitionSyncUtility.exe (1.49 MB)
- PC5ControlCenter.exe (4.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of version 22.214.171.124.
version 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Dynojet Research Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "version 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the version 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click version 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for version 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.powercommander.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Power Commander 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove version 188.8.131.52 by Dynojet Research Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that version 184.108.40.206 by Dynojet Research Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove version 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 07:44:53.600