version 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall version 188.8.131.52 from your systemWalter Kolodzieski
. Open here
where you can find out more on Walter Kolodzieski. You can read more about related to version 184.108.40.206 at http://tres-extras.tripod.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\15_Puzzle1024 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\15_Puzzle1024\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 15_Puzzle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2210816 bytes) on disk.
version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2894617
bytes) on disk.
- 15_Puzzle.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The current web page applies to version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
version 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company Walter Kolodzieski. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall version 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the version 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click version 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://tres-extras.tripod.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\15_Puzzle1024\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove version 184.108.40.206 by Walter Kolodzieski from your computer, we are not saying that version 220.127.116.11 by Walter Kolodzieski is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 19:34:21.547