This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall vasFMC 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by VAS Project . Go over here for more info on VAS Project . More info about the software vasFMC 2.1 can be seen at http://www.vas-project.org. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall vasFMC 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MD11_LoadManager.exe is the vasFMC 2.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 113.27 KB (115992 bytes) on disk.
vasFMC 2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 283.71 MB (297496739 bytes) on disk:
How to erase vasFMC 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
vasFMC 2.1 is an application by VAS Project . Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove vasFMC 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vasFMC 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vasFMC 2.1". The vasFMC 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click vasFMC 2.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding vasFMC 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for vasFMC 2.1:
The web site of the application is: http://www.vas-project.org
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vasFMC 2.1.
8. After removing vasFMC 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vasFMC 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vasFMC 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vasFMC 2.1 by VAS Project from your PC, nor are we saying that vasFMC 2.1 by VAS Project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove vasFMC 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.