This info is about varioEL 5.18.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall varioEL 5.18.1 from your computerElementar Analysensysteme GmbH
. More information on Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH can be seen here
. More data about the app varioEL 5.18.1 can be seen at http://www.elementar.de
. Usually the varioEL 5.18.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elementar\varioEL folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling varioEL 5.18.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elementar\varioEL\uninst.exe /NAME=varioEL. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. varioEL 5.18.1's main file takes about 1.95 MB (2048000 bytes) and is named VarioEL.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in varioEL 5.18.1. They take 2.79 MB (2927109
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (50.44 KB)
- VarioEL.exe (1.95 MB)
- Vario_el.exe (808.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.18.1
of varioEL 5.18.1.
varioEL 5.18.1 is a program marketed by the software company Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH . Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove varioEL 5.18.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete varioEL 5.18.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find varioEL 5.18.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "varioEL 5.18.1". If it exists on your system the varioEL 5.18.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click varioEL 5.18.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about varioEL 5.18.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for varioEL 5.18.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elementar.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elementar\varioEL\uninst.exe /NAME=varioEL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall varioEL 5.18.1.
8. After removing varioEL 5.18.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong varioEL 5.18.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing varioEL 5.18.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove varioEL 5.18.1 by Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that varioEL 5.18.1 by Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove varioEL 5.18.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:17:09.317