vURL Desktop Edition
vURL Desktop Edition is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall vURL Desktop Edition from your systemUr I.T. Mate Group
. You can read more on Ur I.T. Mate Group or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to vURL Desktop Edition at http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&p=vurldesktopedition
. vURL Desktop Edition is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vURL Desktop Edition directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\vURL Desktop Edition\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall vURL Desktop Edition. The application's main executable file occupies 420.00 KB (430080 bytes) on disk and is titled vURL_DE.exe.
The executable files below are part of vURL Desktop Edition. They occupy an average of 1.05 MB (1103667
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.80 KB)
- vURL_DE.exe (420.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.0
of vURL Desktop Edition.
vURL Desktop Edition is an application released by the software company Ur I.T. Mate Group. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove vURL Desktop Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete vURL Desktop Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find vURL Desktop Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vURL Desktop Edition". If it is installed on your PC the vURL Desktop Edition application will be found automatically. When you select vURL Desktop Edition in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about vURL Desktop Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for vURL Desktop Edition:
- The publisher is: http://support.it-mate.co.uk/?mode=Products&p=vurldesktopedition
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\vURL Desktop Edition\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vURL Desktop Edition.
8. After uninstalling vURL Desktop Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vURL Desktop Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vURL Desktop Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove vURL Desktop Edition by Ur I.T. Mate Group from your computer, we are not saying that vURL Desktop Edition by Ur I.T. Mate Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove vURL Desktop Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:49:51.483