You can find below detailed information on how to remove vSphere Plug-in for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall vSphere Plug-in from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc.. Usually the vSphere Plug-in program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Plugins\QNAP_TS_Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Plugins\QNAP_TS_Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove vSphere Plug-in. vSphere Plug-in's main file takes around 158.31 KB (162108 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in vSphere Plug-in. They take 158.31 KB (162108
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (158.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of vSphere Plug-in. For other vSphere Plug-in versions please click below:
vSphere Plug-in is an application marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove vSphere Plug-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall vSphere Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vSphere Plug-in or simply click the Search field and type in "vSphere Plug-in". If it is installed on your PC the vSphere Plug-in program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select vSphere Plug-in in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding vSphere Plug-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vSphere Plug-in.
8. After uninstalling vSphere Plug-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vSphere Plug-in that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vSphere Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vSphere Plug-in by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that vSphere Plug-in by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vSphere Plug-in supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:45:51.463