You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove vSide Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall vSide Beta from your PCvSide
. You can find out more on vSide or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.vside.com/
if you want to read more on vSide Beta on vSide's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. vSide Beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called vSidePulse.exe and occupies 221.50 KB (226816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside vSide Beta. They take about 10.78 MB (11301197
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (185.30 KB)
- Environment.exe (5.48 MB)
- _update.exe (133.44 KB)
- InstallExitReality.exe (4.77 MB)
- vSidePulse.exe (221.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of vSide Beta.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove vSide Beta.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall vSide Beta:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vSide
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide\bad_words.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide\EULA.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide\good_words.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide\LICENSE.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
vSide Beta is an application offered by the software company vSide. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase vSide Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove vSide Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate vSide Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "vSide Beta". If it exists on your system the vSide Beta application will be found very quickly. When you click vSide Beta in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about vSide Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for vSide Beta:
- The software company is: http://www.vside.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vSide\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove vSide Beta.
8. After removing vSide Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vSide Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vSide Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall vSide Beta by vSide from your computer, nor are we saying that vSide Beta by vSide is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vSide Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 21:48:47.903