This info is about vReveal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall vReveal from your systemMotionDSP
. More info about MotionDSP can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. vReveal's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\Uninstall.exe. vReveal.exe is the vReveal's main executable file and it takes around 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk.
vReveal contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.18 MB (12775859
bytes) on disk.
- thumbgen.exe (121.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (479.46 KB)
- vReveal.exe (1.39 MB)
- vreveal.v2.0.6368-premium-patch[Mobfa.org].exe (6.55 MB)
- vRevealR.exe (3.66 MB)
When planning to uninstall vReveal you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\cudart.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\CUDAWrapper10.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\CUDAWrapper11.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\CUDAWrapper13.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\CUDAWrapper20.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\cufft.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\de\vRevealR.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\es\vRevealR.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\fr\vRevealR.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\Google.GData.Client.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\Google.GData.Extensions.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\Google.GData.YouTube.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\it\vRevealR.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\ja\vRevealR.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\lame.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\mdspproc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\MjpegEnc.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\MotionDspRssReader.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\QTSource.lic
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\QTSourcePXT.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\thumbgen.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\UploadServices.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\vReveal.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\vReveal.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\vRevealR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vReveal\vRevealSkin.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\vReveal.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MotionDSP\vReveal\cache\Movavi Screen Capture Studio_4864.mem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MotionDSP\vReveal\cache\Noces d'Or le 22.11.2015_4038.mem
vReveal is a program marketed by MotionDSP. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall vReveal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase vReveal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find vReveal or simply click the Search feature and type in "vReveal". If it exists on your system the vReveal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select vReveal in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding vReveal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vReveal.
8. After removing vReveal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vReveal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vReveal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall vReveal by MotionDSP from your computer, we are not saying that vReveal by MotionDSP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vReveal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:25:22.510