This web page is about vMatrix for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall vMatrix from your PCCloudpoint Technology Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Cloudpoint Technology Co.,Ltd. Usually the vMatrix program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Cloudpoint\vMatrix directory, depending on the user's option during install. vMatrix's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cloudpoint\vMatrix\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 485.50 KB (497152 bytes).
The executables below are part of vMatrix. They take about 2.61 MB (2732560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CpDaemon.exe (112.34 KB)
- CpDeploy.exe (158.84 KB)
- CpManager.exe (476.84 KB)
- DiagnosticTools.exe (221.84 KB)
- InstallDeployTools.exe (36.34 KB)
- CpAccel.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (485.50 KB)
The current page applies to vMatrix version 188.8.131.5268
only. For other vMatrix versions please click below:
...click to view all...
vMatrix is a program offered by the software company Cloudpoint Technology Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall vMatrix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove vMatrix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vMatrix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vMatrix". If it exists on your system the vMatrix app will be found very quickly. After you click vMatrix in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding vMatrix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vMatrix.
8. After uninstalling vMatrix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vMatrix which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vMatrix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove vMatrix by Cloudpoint Technology Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that vMatrix by Cloudpoint Technology Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove vMatrix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 07:31:56.717