You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall vGrabber for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall vGrabber from your systemhttp://vgrabber.org
. Open here
for more info on http://vgrabber.org. vGrabber is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. vGrabber's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber\uninstall.exe. youtubeDL.exe is the vGrabber's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 553.00 KB (566272 bytes) on disk.
vGrabber installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 608.59 KB (623195
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (55.59 KB)
- youtubeDL.exe (553.00 KB)
This info is about vGrabber version 1.14
When planning to uninstall vGrabber you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall vGrabber:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\vGrabber
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vGrabber
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\vGrabber\appicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\vGrabber\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\vGrabber\Uninstall.lnk
vGrabber is a program released by http://vgrabber.org. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove vGrabber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall vGrabber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vGrabber or simply activate the Search feature and type in "vGrabber". The vGrabber app will be found automatically. After you click vGrabber in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about vGrabber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall vGrabber.
8. After removing vGrabber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong vGrabber that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vGrabber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall vGrabber by http://vgrabber.org from your PC, we are not saying that vGrabber by http://vgrabber.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall vGrabber supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:45:05.180