You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall vGrabber for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall vGrabber from your PChttp://vgrabber.org
. Open here
for more info on http://vgrabber.org. vGrabber is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. vGrabber's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber\uninstall.exe. youtubeDL.exe is the vGrabber's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 553.00 KB (566272 bytes) on disk.
vGrabber installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 608.59 KB (623195
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (55.59 KB)
- youtubeDL.exe (553.00 KB)
This info is about vGrabber version 1.14
When planning to uninstall vGrabber you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.7\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.7.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\vGrabber
vGrabber is an application released by http://vgrabber.org. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase vGrabber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove vGrabber from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vGrabber or simply click the Search feature and type in "vGrabber". The vGrabber app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select vGrabber in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about vGrabber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vGrabber.
8. After uninstalling vGrabber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong vGrabber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing vGrabber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vGrabber by http://vgrabber.org from your PC, we are not saying that vGrabber by http://vgrabber.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove vGrabber in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:45:05.180