vCard ImportExport 1.2.10
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 from your PCTopalt.com
. More information on Topalt.com can be found here
. You can read more about on vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 at http://www.topalt.com/
. vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Topalt\vCard ImportExport v1 folder, regulated by the user's decision. vCard ImportExport 1.2.10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Topalt\vCard ImportExport v1\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 969.00 KB (992256 bytes) on disk and is labeled vcie.exe.
The executables below are part of vCard ImportExport 1.2.10. They occupy about 1.61 MB (1687834
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- vcie.exe (969.00 KB)
The current web page applies to vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 version 1.2.10
vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 is a program offered by Topalt.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "vCard ImportExport 1.2.10". If it exists on your system the vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vCard ImportExport 1.2.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for vCard ImportExport 1.2.10:
- The software company is: http://www.topalt.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topalt\vCard ImportExport v1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vCard ImportExport 1.2.10.
8. After uninstalling vCard ImportExport 1.2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 by Topalt.com from your PC, we are not saying that vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 by Topalt.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vCard ImportExport 1.2.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 14:56:40.863