v2.081 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall v2.081 from your PCMatrices Comptables
. You can read more on Matrices Comptables or check for application updates here
. More details about the app v2.081 can be found at http://matricecomptable.free.fr/
. v2.081 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Dossier de révision directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall v2.081 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Dossier de révision\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. v2.081's main file takes around 682.45 KB (698833 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
v2.081 is comprised of the following executables which take 682.45 KB (698833
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.081
v2.081 is an application released by Matrices Comptables. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove v2.081 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase v2.081 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find v2.081 or simply click the Search feature and type in "v2.081". The v2.081 app will be found automatically. When you click v2.081 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about v2.081, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for v2.081:
- The web site of the application is: http://matricecomptable.free.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dossier de révision\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove v2.081.
8. After removing v2.081, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of v2.081 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing v2.081 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove v2.081 by Matrices Comptables from your PC, nor are we saying that v2.081 by Matrices Comptables is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove v2.081 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 09:49:59.810