This web page is about v_service unintall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall v_service unintall from your computerdiskzoo.
. Check out here
for more details on diskzoo.. Click on http://www.diskzoo.co.kr
to get more details about v_service unintall on diskzoo.'s website. The entire uninstall command line for v_service unintall is C:\Program Files (x86)\v_service\uninstall.exe. v_service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.55 MB (1620744 bytes) on disk.
v_service unintall contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.59 MB (4808232
bytes) on disk.
- v_member.exe (3.04 MB)
- v_service.exe (1.55 MB)
The current page applies to v_service unintall version 1.01.01
v_service unintall has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by v_service unintall when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\v_service
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\v_service\v_member.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\v_service\v_service.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
v_service unintall is an application by diskzoo.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove v_service unintall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove v_service unintall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate v_service unintall or simply click the Search feature and type in "v_service unintall". The v_service unintall application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select v_service unintall in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding v_service unintall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for v_service unintall:
- The software company is: http://www.diskzoo.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\v_service\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove v_service unintall.
8. After uninstalling v_service unintall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong v_service unintall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing v_service unintall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall v_service unintall by diskzoo. from your PC, nor are we saying that v_service unintall by diskzoo. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall v_service unintall in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 16:33:04.587