upupoo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall upupoo from your computerupupoo
. You can read more on upupoo or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to upupoo at http://www.upupoo.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\upupoobin folder (same installation drive as Windows). upupoo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\upupoobin\uninst.exe. Launch.exe is the upupoo's primary executable file and it occupies circa 169.26 KB (173320 bytes) on disk.
upupoo contains of the executables below. They take 205.60 MB (215582112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.21 MB)
- Launch.exe (169.26 KB)
- uninst.exe (8.34 MB)
- AfterSome.exe (13.63 MB)
- Gallery.exe (20.84 MB)
- pRightMenu.exe (2.08 MB)
- ThemeMove.exe (8.34 MB)
- uooser.exe (11.99 MB)
- UpupInit.exe (17.96 MB)
- UPUPOO.exe (14.82 MB)
- XWDebugTool.exe (2.10 MB)
- cefclient.exe (1.44 MB)
- dockFM.exe (15.88 MB)
- uninstallDocker.exe (14.71 MB)
- Player.exe (31.87 MB)
- UPUPOOPlayer.exe (9.60 MB)
- MHHost.exe (2.09 MB)
- Siderbar.exe (28.53 MB)
The current page applies to upupoo version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of upupoo:
...click to view all...
upupoo is an application by the software company upupoo. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove upupoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall upupoo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate upupoo or simply activate the Search field and type in "upupoo". If it is installed on your PC the upupoo program will be found very quickly. After you click upupoo in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about upupoo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for upupoo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.upupoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\upupoobin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove upupoo.
8. After uninstalling upupoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of upupoo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling upupoo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove upupoo by upupoo from your PC, nor are we saying that upupoo by upupoo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove upupoo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:34:26.793