This info is about unprotect.info for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall unprotect.info from your systemWinAbility Software Corp.
. You can find out more on WinAbility Software Corp. or check for application updates here
. More information about unprotect.info can be seen at http://www.winability.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\unprotect.info directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing unprotect.info is "C:\Program Files\unprotect.info\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unprotect.info.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 841.40 KB (861592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside unprotect.info. They take about 1.60 MB (1676088
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (795.41 KB)
- unprotect.info.exe (841.40 KB)
This web page is about unprotect.info version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of unprotect.info:
unprotect.info is an application offered by the software company WinAbility Software Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall unprotect.info is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove unprotect.info using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate unprotect.info or simply activate the Search feature and type in "unprotect.info". The unprotect.info program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select unprotect.info in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding unprotect.info, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for unprotect.info:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\unprotect.info\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove unprotect.info.
8. After uninstalling unprotect.info, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong unprotect.info that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing unprotect.info with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall unprotect.info by WinAbility Software Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that unprotect.info by WinAbility Software Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall unprotect.info in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 03:07:01.373