You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall uninstall dms for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall uninstall dms from your computerTIKI Smart Dev
. You can find out more on TIKI Smart Dev or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on uninstall dms at http://tiki.co.id
. uninstall dms is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tiki Smart Dev\DMS Express directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. uninstall dms's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Tiki Smart Dev\DMS Express\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called dmsexpress.exe and it has a size of 2.18 MB (2290176 bytes).
uninstall dms installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.26 MB (7607457
bytes) on disk.
- dmsexpress.exe (2.18 MB)
- mysql.exe (4.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.08
of uninstall dms. You can find below info on other releases of uninstall dms:
uninstall dms is a program marketed by the software company TIKI Smart Dev. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove uninstall dms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase uninstall dms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate uninstall dms or simply activate the Search field and type in "uninstall dms". If it is installed on your PC the uninstall dms program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select uninstall dms in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding uninstall dms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for uninstall dms:
- The web site of the application is: http://tiki.co.id
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tiki Smart Dev\DMS Express\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove uninstall dms.
8. After removing uninstall dms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong uninstall dms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling uninstall dms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall uninstall dms by TIKI Smart Dev from your PC, nor are we saying that uninstall dms by TIKI Smart Dev is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uninstall dms in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:37:28.537