You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall uninstall dms for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall uninstall dms from your computerTIKI Smart Dev
. You can find out more on TIKI Smart Dev or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on uninstall dms at http://tiki.co.id
. uninstall dms is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tiki Smart Dev\DMS Express directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. uninstall dms's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Tiki Smart Dev\DMS Express\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called dmsexpress.exe and it has a size of 2.18 MB (2290176 bytes).
uninstall dms installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.26 MB (7607457
bytes) on disk.
- dmsexpress.exe (2.18 MB)
- mysql.exe (4.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.08
of uninstall dms. You can find below info on other releases of uninstall dms:
uninstall dms is a program marketed by the software company TIKI Smart Dev. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove uninstall dms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase uninstall dms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find uninstall dms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "uninstall dms". If it is installed on your PC the uninstall dms app will be found automatically. When you click uninstall dms in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about uninstall dms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for uninstall dms:
- The web site of the program is: http://tiki.co.id
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Tiki Smart Dev\DMS Express\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove uninstall dms.
8. After removing uninstall dms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong uninstall dms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling uninstall dms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall uninstall dms by TIKI Smart Dev from your PC, nor are we saying that uninstall dms by TIKI Smart Dev is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uninstall dms in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:37:28.537