uninstall cash auto
uninstall cash auto is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall uninstall cash auto from your systemTIKI Smart Dev
. Further information on TIKI Smart Dev can be seen here
. More data about the software uninstall cash auto can be seen at http://tiki.co.id
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tiki Smart Dev\Cash Automation directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. uninstall cash auto's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tiki Smart Dev\Cash Automation\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.24 MB (21221376 bytes) on disk and is named CashAutomation.exe.
uninstall cash auto contains of the executables below. They take 29.68 MB (31119009
bytes) on disk.
- CashAutomation.exe (20.24 MB)
- noryahya.exe (4.35 MB)
- ridwan.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
This info is about uninstall cash auto version 1.3.43
only. Click on the links below for other uninstall cash auto versions:
uninstall cash auto is an application marketed by TIKI Smart Dev. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove uninstall cash auto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall uninstall cash auto from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate uninstall cash auto or simply click the Search feature and type in "uninstall cash auto". The uninstall cash auto program will be found automatically. After you select uninstall cash auto in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding uninstall cash auto, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for uninstall cash auto:
- The publisher is: http://tiki.co.id
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tiki Smart Dev\Cash Automation\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove uninstall cash auto.
8. After removing uninstall cash auto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of uninstall cash auto that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing uninstall cash auto using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove uninstall cash auto by TIKI Smart Dev from your computer, nor are we saying that uninstall cash auto by TIKI Smart Dev is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove uninstall cash auto in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 06:56:04.870