This info is about uniCenta oPOS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall uniCenta oPOS from your systemuniCenta
. Go over here
where you can get more info on uniCenta. You can see more info on uniCenta oPOS at https://unicenta.com/about-unicenta-opos/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\unicentaopos-4.5.3 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling uniCenta oPOS is C:\Program Files (x86)\unicentaopos-4.5.3\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. uniCenta oPOS's primary file takes about 5.82 MB (6103402 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
uniCenta oPOS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.82 MB (6103402
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to uniCenta oPOS version 4.5.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other uniCenta oPOS versions:
...click to view all...
uniCenta oPOS is a program offered by the software company uniCenta. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove uniCenta oPOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete uniCenta oPOS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate uniCenta oPOS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "uniCenta oPOS". If it exists on your system the uniCenta oPOS program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select uniCenta oPOS in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about uniCenta oPOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for uniCenta oPOS:
- The web site of the program is: https://unicenta.com/about-unicenta-opos/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\unicentaopos-4.5.3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove uniCenta oPOS.
8. After removing uniCenta oPOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong uniCenta oPOS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling uniCenta oPOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove uniCenta oPOS by uniCenta from your PC, we are not saying that uniCenta oPOS by uniCenta is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove uniCenta oPOS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 08:30:24.097