ufoVPN version 1.2.0
ufoVPN version 1.2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ufoVPN version 1.2.0 from your systemufoVPN
. Further information on ufoVPN can be found here
. More information about ufoVPN version 1.2.0 can be found at https://ufoVPN.io
. ufoVPN version 1.2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ufoVPN directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ufoVPN version 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ufoVPN\unins001.exe. ufoVPN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.00 MB (2097152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ufoVPN version 1.2.0. They occupy an average of 4.74 MB (4969290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MeterServer.exe (112.50 KB)
- ss-local.exe (743.00 KB)
- ss_privoxy.exe (370.00 KB)
- sysproxy.exe (116.50 KB)
- ufoVPN.exe (2.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (713.66 KB)
- MeterServer.exe (35.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of ufoVPN version 1.2.0.
ufoVPN version 1.2.0 is a program released by the software company ufoVPN. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove ufoVPN version 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ufoVPN version 1.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ufoVPN version 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ufoVPN version 1.2.0". If it exists on your system the ufoVPN version 1.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ufoVPN version 1.2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ufoVPN version 1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ufoVPN version 1.2.0:
- The software company is: https://ufoVPN.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ufoVPN\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ufoVPN version 1.2.0.
8. After removing ufoVPN version 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ufoVPN version 1.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ufoVPN version 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ufoVPN version 1.2.0 by ufoVPN from your PC, nor are we saying that ufoVPN version 1.2.0 by ufoVPN is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ufoVPN version 1.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 14:31:25.890