This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ue-electra for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ue-electra from your computerChristian Engvall
. You can read more on Christian Engvall or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ue-electra folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ue-electra is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ue-electra\Update.exe. electron-tutorial-app.exe is the ue-electra's main executable file and it occupies about 48.96 MB (51337216 bytes) on disk.
ue-electra contains of the executables below. They occupy 53.65 MB (56252416
bytes) on disk.
- electron-tutorial-app.exe (599.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.05 MB)
- electron-tutorial-app.exe (48.96 MB)
This data is about ue-electra version 1.0.0
ue-electra is an application released by Christian Engvall. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase ue-electra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ue-electra from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ue-electra or simply click the Search field and type in "ue-electra". If it is installed on your PC the ue-electra application will be found very quickly. After you click ue-electra in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ue-electra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ue-electra.
8. After removing ue-electra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ue-electra that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ue-electra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ue-electra by Christian Engvall from your PC, we are not saying that ue-electra by Christian Engvall is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ue-electra supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 15:37:28.867