This web page is about uTorrentBar Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall uTorrentBar Toolbar from your systemuTorrentBar
. You can find out more on uTorrentBar or check for application updates here
. Further information about uTorrentBar Toolbar can be found at http://uTorrentBar.OurToolbar.com/
. uTorrentBar Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\uTorrentBar directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. uTorrentBar Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\uTorrentBar\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk and is labeled uTorrentBarToolbarHelper1.exe.
uTorrentBar Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- uTorrentBarToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of uTorrentBar Toolbar. You can find below info on other versions of uTorrentBar Toolbar:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\uTorrentBar\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=GottenApps&locale=en&ctid=CT2786678.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\uTorrentBar\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=GottenApps&locale=en.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\uTorrentBar\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=OtherApps&locale=en&ctid=CT2786678.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Lokala inställningar\Application Data\uTorrentBar\ExternalComponent\http___contextmenu_toolbar_conduit-services_com__name=OtherApps&locale=en.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
uTorrentBar Toolbar is a program released by uTorrentBar. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase uTorrentBar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete uTorrentBar Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate uTorrentBar Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "uTorrentBar Toolbar". The uTorrentBar Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click uTorrentBar Toolbar in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding uTorrentBar Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for uTorrentBar Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://uTorrentBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uTorrentBar\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove uTorrentBar Toolbar.
8. After removing uTorrentBar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of uTorrentBar Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling uTorrentBar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall uTorrentBar Toolbar by uTorrentBar from your PC, we are not saying that uTorrentBar Toolbar by uTorrentBar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uTorrentBar Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-02 09:31:32.330