uTorrent Ultra Accelerator
This info is about uTorrent Ultra Accelerator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall uTorrent Ultra Accelerator from your computerTrafficSpeeders LLC
. Additional info about TrafficSpeeders LLC can be seen here
. More details about the application uTorrent Ultra Accelerator can be seen at http://www.trafficspeeders.com/
. uTorrent Ultra Accelerator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove uTorrent Ultra Accelerator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uTorrent Ultra Accelerator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 415.00 KB (424960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of uTorrent Ultra Accelerator. They occupy about 817.04 KB (836649
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (75.04 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- uTorrent Ultra Accelerator.exe (415.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of uTorrent Ultra Accelerator. Click on the links below for other uTorrent Ultra Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall uTorrent Ultra Accelerator you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall uTorrent Ultra Accelerator:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\SkinMagic.dll
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\UpdateApp.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\UninstallString
uTorrent Ultra Accelerator is a program by the software company TrafficSpeeders LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase uTorrent Ultra Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete uTorrent Ultra Accelerator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find uTorrent Ultra Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "uTorrent Ultra Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator program will be found very quickly. When you click uTorrent Ultra Accelerator in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about uTorrent Ultra Accelerator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for uTorrent Ultra Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trafficspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent Ultra Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall uTorrent Ultra Accelerator.
8. After removing uTorrent Ultra Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of uTorrent Ultra Accelerator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing uTorrent Ultra Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall uTorrent Ultra Accelerator by TrafficSpeeders LLC from your computer, we are not saying that uTorrent Ultra Accelerator by TrafficSpeeders LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uTorrent Ultra Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:22:24.970