uTorrent Turbo Booster
uTorrent Turbo Booster is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster from your PCDownloadBoosters LLC
. More information on DownloadBoosters LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.download-boosters.com/
if you want to read more on uTorrent Turbo Booster on DownloadBoosters LLC's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent Turbo Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent Turbo Booster\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uTorrent Turbo Booster.exe and occupies 778.00 KB (796672 bytes).
uTorrent Turbo Booster installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.23 MB (1284734
bytes) on disk.
- ModifyuTorrentSearch.exe (10.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.62 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
- uTorrent Turbo Booster.exe (778.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of uTorrent Turbo Booster. For more uTorrent Turbo Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove uTorrent Turbo Booster:
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Turbo Booster
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\uTorrent Turbo Booster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Turbo Booster
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Turbo Booster\BEncode.dll
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Turbo Booster\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Turbo Booster\mfc80.dll
- C:\Program Files\uTorrent Turbo Booster\ModifyuTorrentSearch.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\uTorrent Turbo Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\uTorrent Turbo Booster_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\uTorrent Turbo Booster_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Turbo Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Turbo Booster\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Turbo Booster\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Turbo Booster\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrent Turbo Booster\UninstallString
uTorrent Turbo Booster is an application by DownloadBoosters LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase uTorrent Turbo Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate uTorrent Turbo Booster or simply click the Search field and type in "uTorrent Turbo Booster". If it is installed on your PC the uTorrent Turbo Booster application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select uTorrent Turbo Booster in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about uTorrent Turbo Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for uTorrent Turbo Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent Turbo Booster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster.
8. After removing uTorrent Turbo Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong uTorrent Turbo Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing uTorrent Turbo Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster by DownloadBoosters LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that uTorrent Turbo Booster by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uTorrent Turbo Booster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-10 01:22:55.847