This web page contains complete information on how to remove uTorrent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall uTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on BitTorrent Inc.. uTorrent is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall uTorrent. The application's main executable file is labeled uTorrent.exe and occupies 4.49 MB (4709376 bytes).
uTorrent is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.66 MB (4881253
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (167.85 KB)
- uTorrent.exe (4.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199790
of uTorrent. You can find below a few links to other uTorrent releases:
...click to view all...
uTorrent is a program released by BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase uTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase uTorrent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate uTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "uTorrent". If it exists on your system the uTorrent app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click uTorrent in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about uTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall uTorrent.
8. After uninstalling uTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong uTorrent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling uTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove uTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that uTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove uTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 10:25:29.150