uTorrent 126.96.36.19978 final
uTorrent 188.8.131.5278 final is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall uTorrent 184.108.40.20678 final from your computerBitTorrent, Inc
. You can find out more on BitTorrent, Inc or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the "C:\Program Files\uTorrent" folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall uTorrent 220.127.116.1178 final by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uninstall.exe" uTorrent. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. uTorrent 18.104.22.16878 final's primary file takes about 313.80 KB (321328 bytes) and its name is utorrent.exe.
uTorrent 22.214.171.12478 final is composed of the following executables which take 733.88 KB (751498
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (420.09 KB)
- utorrent.exe (313.80 KB)
The current page applies to uTorrent 126.96.36.19978 final version 188.8.131.5278
uTorrent 184.108.40.20678 final is an application offered by the software company BitTorrent, Inc. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove uTorrent 220.127.116.1178 final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall uTorrent 18.104.22.16878 final using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find uTorrent 22.214.171.12478 final or simply activate the Search field and type in "uTorrent 126.96.36.19978 final". If it exists on your system the uTorrent 188.8.131.5278 final application will be found automatically. After you click uTorrent 184.108.40.20678 final in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding uTorrent 220.127.116.1178 final, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall uTorrent 18.104.22.16878 final.
8. After uninstalling uTorrent 22.214.171.12478 final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of uTorrent 126.96.36.19978 final which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing uTorrent 188.8.131.5278 final with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove uTorrent 184.108.40.20678 final by BitTorrent, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that uTorrent 220.127.116.1178 final by BitTorrent, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove uTorrent 18.104.22.16878 final in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:31:47.317