uHub 2.0.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall uHub 2.0.5 from your computerPCCW
. Further information on PCCW can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\PCCW\uHub directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing uHub 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\PCCW\uHub\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named uHub.exe and it has a size of 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes).
The following executables are contained in uHub 2.0.5. They occupy 1.84 MB (1929088
bytes) on disk.
- uHub.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (251.88 KB)
The current page applies to uHub 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
uHub 2.0.5 is a program by PCCW. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove uHub 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase uHub 2.0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate uHub 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "uHub 2.0.5". The uHub 2.0.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click uHub 2.0.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding uHub 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove uHub 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling uHub 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of uHub 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing uHub 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall uHub 2.0.5 by PCCW from your computer, nor are we saying that uHub 2.0.5 by PCCW is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uHub 2.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:51:34.550