uHub 2.0.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall uHub 2.0.5 from your computerPCCW
. Further information on PCCW can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\PCCW\uHub directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing uHub 2.0.5 is C:\Program Files\PCCW\uHub\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named uHub.exe and it has a size of 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes).
The following executables are contained in uHub 2.0.5. They occupy 1.84 MB (1929088
bytes) on disk.
- uHub.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (251.88 KB)
The current page applies to uHub 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
uHub 2.0.5 is a program by PCCW. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove uHub 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase uHub 2.0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find uHub 2.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "uHub 2.0.5". The uHub 2.0.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click uHub 2.0.5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding uHub 2.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove uHub 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling uHub 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of uHub 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing uHub 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall uHub 2.0.5 by PCCW from your computer, nor are we saying that uHub 2.0.5 by PCCW is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall uHub 2.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:51:34.550